Monday 9 July 2012

090712 ~ ♥

Im pretty sure that this is the longest day of my life so far..
Another 28 hours until your birthday passes and it feels like its been too long already.
Slow and painful torture, im not even kidding.
Do i make up stuff in my head?
Like seriously?
Do i just imagine that you loved me?
Do i just imagine that you meant it when you told me you loved me for that last time?
But your letter just makes me feel as if it was a lie when you said it.
Why would you lie to me?
To make me feel better?
To make me not know it was coming?
Those actions are for selfish people, and from what i knew, you werent selfish.
The toby i know isnt like this, so was it all lies?
Do i make these things up to make myself feel better?
Ohhh fml.
I just looked through my pictures for a picture of me and my daddy, and my phone just froze onna picture of us kissing.
Fml even my phone is playing games and making me feel like shittt.
Aishhhh ottokaeyo?! 


Over and OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages