Thursday 5 July 2012

050712 ~ ♥

If anyone ever tells me 'always and forever' again.
Or if anyone ever tells me 'youre my one and only' again.
Or if anyone evee tells me 'i love you' again, i wont believe it.
Because whenever you made me believe it, eventually, youd take it, and all the feelings i got when you said them to me that came with it, away from me again.
I honestly believed you when you said all of the above and did everything that you did..
But was that just me being stupid and a gullible starfish?
Im really not willing to be hurt again, and maybe believing it was what let me get hurt and feel the pain.
After everything thats happened, it makes me think, does love actually exist?
Or is it purely only in the dramas that i watch?
I really thought it was real before and now i dont think that anymore.
You have completely taken my faith out of love.
And that really kinda sucks.


Over and OUTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages