Friday 6 July 2012

060712 ~ ♥

I gotta call my parents to tell them i passed my first year at uni this year!
Yayyy ^^


My auntie came into work today, and asked me why i wasn't gonna bring TC to America with me.
I honestly didnt know what to say..
I hadn't really thought THAT much about you, and then BAM, she asks me and I'm just sat there like a loser.
*le sigh*
And then some customer called Han ordered a delivery today..
It reminded me of when i was telling you he was my main man cos he's so damned cool in Fast and Furious 5!
And then that just reminded me of when we watched the movie together, i think it was our first proper cinema dateeee.
Aishhhh ><"
I wonder if you think about these times and whether anything reminds you of me? ><"
Waaaaaaaaa!


I was JUST about to publish this post, and then it turned midnight.
Another day closer to your birthday..
Another day closer to the day i freak out the most i ever have in my whole entire life.


Over and OUTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages