Tuesday 31 July 2012

300712 ~ ♥

Why is it, that every time i start to forget, memories pop up behind me and scare me like a big fat ghost? T_T
Like today, i was in the car, going home, and somehow, this memory pops into my head: my mum was taking me and toby home from Kingston after wed had a day out together, and i was sat in the front, and he was in the back, and i slipped my hand like, to the back and he was holding my hand.
STUPID LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE MY FACE LIGHT UP T_T
But its like.. why is it making my face light up?!
Its a MEMORY that should be FORGOTTEN completely.
There is nothing for me where they are.
He left me, plain and simple.
And yet, i can't forget.
When will these stupid memories stop haunting me?


Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages