Wednesday 11 July 2012

110712 ~ ♥

Why do i still have this sinking feeling in my tummy and heart?
It is well past your birthday, 3 hours and 26 minutes past for me and well, 11 hours and 26 minutes past for you.
Your birthday was yesterdays news, so whys it tugging on my heart strings so painfully?
It feels like its being pulled in so many different directions.
It doesnt know how to feel or what to feel, or where to go or whats happening.
It shouldnt be this hard, man up Daphne, come the fudge on!
He doesnt deserve you caring and you dont deserve the pain and hurt.
So why dyu care so badly D?!
Arghhh im pissing myself off, im so frustrated.
Please try not to care anymore, but obviously thats not gonna happen anytime soon seeing as logging into facebook is scarier to me than having to run the whole of the great wall of china in an hour or something!
I hope il get over this soon, i need to get slapped across the face so i can snap out of it.

On the plus side, i am staying at an uber nice hotel in LA in about 3 weeks!
The Hyatt Regency Orange County!
Its only 1.4 miles from Disney Land!
Double win!
So thats something to look forward to i guess!
No waittt, I KNOWWW! :D
Cant wait to blog like a mad man if i can whilst im there!
This holiday is seriously needed.
I needa get outta this stupid country thats giving me nothing right now.
My lifes a mess and i wanna fix it.
If only you were here..
But obviously, youre not.
Blehhhhhh!

I just remembered how my dad told me off for even remembering and thinking about your birthday..
To be fair, if you were someones dad and found out that a boy treated your daughter this way, wouldnt you be mad?!
I think id be fuming!
Youre lucky my mum and dad actually listen to me when i tell them to leave it, otherwise im pretty sure theyd wanna hunt you down!
Id wanna hunt down whoever hurt my kid!
Screw youuuuu TC!
Screwwwwwwww your bottomhole!

Righttt, time for bed!
Night night bloggyyyy!
Sleep soon okaiii? ^^"

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages