Friday 13 July 2012

130712 ~ ♥

HEYYYY, todays Friday the 13th!
Uh ohhhhh, is bad stuff gonna happen?! D=
I dunno if I'm superstitious enough to believe in it ><"
But AHHHHHHH!
Lets not panic now :D


I had yet, another weird dream last night.
To be honestly, i should be completely used to this o.O
But, yet again, i wake up and I'm shocked.
I know what you might be thinking bloggy, that imma pathetic loser T_T
BUT, wait for it, I'm actually okai today :D
I had, believe it or not, FOURTEEN HOURS SLEEP!
I don't think I've ever slept this much in my entire life..
No seriously, i really don't think i have!
Hmm.. although that many hours sleep didnt even make me feel refreshed :/
So maybe i should stop being a lazy bumbum and wake up earlier!
In all fairness, i did go to sleep at like 23:30..
I completely conked out and only cried a tiny bit!
But no swollen eyes today = score!


So in my dream, we yet again, made up.
We were at the top of this really tall tower?
And all my friends were on one side and you were sitting away from them.
So i came up to you to ask you what was wrong, like, i still care about you, even if were not together anymore.
And you were all sad and told me to sit down.
So i sat down all cross legged and awkward like a crab (how unladylike, but whatever ><") and was like, are you okai?
And you put your arms on my cross legged legs, just like rested them there (bare using my legs as an arm rest T_T) and said 'never leave me again.'
WTFF?!
I was so confused in my dream?
I was like, 'what? I didnt leave you.. You left me, like literally, you upped and left me.'
And you were like, 'I'm so sorry. I made a mistake. I didnt want to leave, i don't know whats going on.'
I was confused as fudge, but then we kinda just left it at that and went to join my friends.
Then randomly i was back at Tiffin and doing a drama lesson project ahahaha!
Funny cos i sucked at it..
But it was like, in my dream, i hadn't seen my Tiffin friends for AGESSS, and it was so great seeing them! (this might have something to do with the fact that i arranged to meet up with my Tiffin friends on Thursday wakakkaa ^^)
And then later on in the dream, you came over to my house.
I opened my door and was like, the hell..
And then you walked in and i shut the door and you kissed me.
I was like, what the hell are you doing?!
But you wouldn't let me go.
Whut.
Just whut.
Why would you do that, just why.
And then we were in my room and we were still kissing and shit, and stupid thing is, i didnt stop it.
WHY DIDNT I STOP IT?!
And then somehow we were back together.
Ohmygod, my dreams are so messed up.
Then i woke up, still half asleep and thought, imma text TC!
Errrr.. no.
Then i properly woke up, and was like, damn it Daphne, it was just another dream, get a grip like a dinosaur does on meat!
RAWR!


But then after my initial thoughts, i am fine :)
I wouldn't say happy, but i am surviving today!
My cousin had her baby yesterday!
Now she has two bubbys!
Its so cuteee ^^
I can't wait to see it in when i arrive in the states!
You know what TC, it doesnt matter that you didnt mail me back, it doesnt matter if you choose to ignore me.
What hurts is that you're going round pretending like we never existed.
And you know what, that really, really sucks.
But one day, I'm gonna be okai with that, and il end up being the one that got away.
And its all your fault.
Not mine!
So i can go on and move on and live my life, whereas one day, it'll hit you like a tonne of bricks, cos thats just how the cookie crumbles.
I hope you have a good life, because one day, i will ^^
And i don't wish sadness upon you, but just to say, thanks for teaching me so much, teaching me that boys can be well and truly horrible.
Now i know what to look out for i guess!


Ahhh bloggy, thank you for letting me rant so much.
I still do miss him you know?
And I'm pretty sure i still love that stupid boy.
But the time will come when i won't, and even if i do love him as a first love, thats all its gonna be.
And I'm sure that when that time comes, il be okai with that.
It might come as a shock at first, but it'll be okai and il be happy.
I like being happy :)
I really, really do.
He said he wanted to make me happy, and that he just wanted me to smile.
I did when i was with him and i was so happy.
But i guess sometimes, people just chat shit.
They say things they don't mean just to keep you there.
And then when they're done with you, all that shit is shot to hell and you're left there.
But what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
Right?

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages