Wednesday 11 July 2012

110712 ~ ♥

Okai, so i seriously had THE weirdest dream last night.
I was working inna bubble tea shop in HK and like we all lived in HK and not in England?
And then, i was working one day, and you appeared at the shop and wanted to talk to me.
I was proper shocked and was like, im working, although i really, really wanted to talk to you.
And then like, i was on my way home and i thought you had left, but when i arrived at my door, you were behind me and followed me home.
I was like, seriously, dont come here, if my parents see you, theyll kill us both T_T
But you wouldnt leave, and my dad came out to see who was outside cos i was shouting at you to leave, and he saw you and got his broom out and tried to hit you D=
So i was like noooo, and my dad stopped, and i told him id just talk to you for a minute and he was like, okai.. fine.. kinda thing.
So we sat down and talked, and i was like, what are you doing here?
And you were like, i need to talk to you.
I was like, well, obviously.. otherwise why would you be here?!
And you were like, please forgive me.
I was like, how can i even forgive you when i dont know what the hell happened?!
And you were like, KL#1 freaked me out..
I was like, what the hell? Why are you lying? Why are you blaming it on her when you made a mistake yourself?!
And you were like, no, seriously, we were talking about us, and suddenly she mentioned that you were too good for me and that other guys liked you and i got worried youd leave, so i broke up with you.
So i was like, in my head, like, wtfff, i was sooo pissed off and kinda hurt that thats what broke us up, like some stupid ass reason.
I was like, you shouldve come to me, isntead of just breaking up with me, what the hell is up with you?!
You told me that youd tried to get through to me but i wasnt answering or picking up your calls, and i was like, wtf, ive never had any calls.
So i was like, why should i even get back with you?! Like, you really hurt me, for no sufficient reason, and now youre coming back again?
And you were like, please, i love you so much, like, proper shouting it D=
I was getting wellllll embarrassed, i was proper like, seriously, please dont shout..
Awks mannnn!

Then my mum came out and gave me a red pocket for a random day o.O
I have no idea why ><"
And she didnt hate you anymores for some reason o.O
Maybe she thought you were being forreal?!
And then i woke up! o.O
Why do i keep having these dreams where we get back together?
Its totally unfair on my brain :(
Its just like, its playing games on my heart and its so uncool and unecessary!
Come on heart, dont be gay, be cool! :(
Aishhhhh, this just makes me depressed cos i wake up, and im like, another day coming up where these dreams mean nothing and will never come true.

Yeah, thats pretty much my life right now.
Anyways, KL#1s upstairs, not sure shes doing what.
IM HUNGRYYYY, i wonder what were gonna make for lunch ^^"
Might watch some TV after blogging cos otherwise il just sit here and wallow..
GREATTT!
So TV it is! :D
Over and OUTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages