Saturday 7 July 2012

070712 ~ ♥

Dear mr mosquitos, can you QUIT biting me?!
Its not even HK, you dont belong here in this cold country!
You bit me on the bottom and on my foot :(
You suck!
Best stay away from my face when i sleep!
Just got off the phone with my daddy and uncle. I miss them :(
But my daddy especially D=
I heard his voice and im all like: MY DADDYS VOICEEE! D=
I cant wait to see himmmm!
Now im off the phone, i can go to sleep ^^
I love you daddyyy ^^ <3


Over and OUTTTT


P.s. I still miss you today, but i miss my daddy more so youve been shoved to an unimportant part of my brain for now!

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages