Monday 9 July 2012

090712 ~ ♥

I think i just had one of THE best dreams of my life ever.
But I'm pretty sure its never gonna come true..


So i was at uni, and my room was really, really nice, and i knew you had come back form HK but you didnt come see me.
I was so frigging depressed for some reason, even though i hadn't even asked you to come and see me?
Then one day, you were like, I'm gonna come and see you, i was like ohmygod whut? o.O
So then, you got here, and i asked you if you had got with any other girls, and you were like yeah.
So i was kinda upset and pissed off cos i was like, wtf, you got over me so fast..
But then stuff happened and we did stuff..
And then after, there was this dance, and all our Heathside friends were there, and you asked me to dance, and i was like, ohmygod this is awks, so i was like, dance with AS!
So you were like.. okai..?
And AS was like, 'allow you daph, I'm not dancing with him, you're so gay, go dance with him yourself' whilst you were standing there.
LOL, i was like allow you yeob T_T
And so then we were dancing and you kissed me and suddenly everyone was like, PIÑATA!
We were like wtfff?!
And there was some massive piñata hanging from the ceiling?!
And suddenly the hall turned into some outdoors thing and we had stuff to throw at it and stuff instead of being blindfolded and having to whack it with a stick.
So then there was this pool, and thats where all the stuff we needed to throw at it came from, and i was like, help me then!
Cos it was a challenge that only us two were taking part in for some reason?
And so then you wouldn't help me and i was like, fine, wtf, go hang out with your other girls that you got with in HK then.
And you gave me some look that could've pierced right through my heart, some dirty evils D=
So i was like, what the hell, i don't have time for this, I'm tryna get this piñata down, LMAO, I'm so fat even in my dream!
And then the time was up and it wasn't down, and you had a massive go at me for not being able to get it down.
So i started having a go at you, cos you didnt even help me that much?!
And then i just burst into tears and ran off with the guy that delivers food at my uncles takeaway in real life.
LMAOOOO!
So then you started running after me and i kept running, like tears streaming down my face, not letting you catch up.
And then i started to run outta breath and you caught up with me and i was like get off me.
And you were like, no, and kissed me.
Then we were sitting in a car and i had this thing that was like an iPad but with a pen so i could write stuff?
And i was like, how many girls did you get with?
And you was like, one.
I was like, what base did you get to?
And you was like, it was you.
I was like, what?! I wasn't even in HK, why you lying for?! o.O
And you were like, i lied, I've only ever kissed you, isn't one girl enough?
And i was confused but hella happy.
And then i woke up D=
Ohmygod why'd i wake up?!
I would've stayed in that dream forever, I'm not even kidding, it was sucha good and cute dream at points.
Aishhhhhhh.


You're in HK at the moment, and its 2 hours and 43 minutes until your birthday HK time.
I hope you have a great birthday, and maybe miss me..
But you probably won't, and you'll probably wish that you'll get over me faster. (if you haven't already gotten over me)
I wonder how it feels spending your birthday without your parents :/
You must be really unfamiliar to it because you've spent every single birthday with your parents and now you're half way across the world :/
Unless you're back and nobody knows..
Orrrr.. you have loads of friends to spend it with.
Bleh, how could you just leave TC?!
Im in such awe, and i think I'm about to frigging DIE.
EURGHHHHHH.


Over and OUTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages