Thursday 5 July 2012

050712 ~ ♥

Im sat at work doing nothing, its too early for customers and so i have nothing to do.
I keep repeating the same thoughts again and again uncontrollably in my head.
This is serious mindfuck.
Its like my minds a song on itunes and its on repeat and the repeat buttons broken and wont let me unclick it.
But i need this repeat button to fix itself!
I need to be able to unclick it otherwise my itunes is gonna get fried!
I cant deal with this hurt and pain, its killing me.


Over and OUTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages